Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!


28 and feeling great! 27 was a hard year for me, not that I want to leave all the memories behind, but I truly wish that this next year will be different. I have lots of challenges ahead of me , but I am feeling confident. Confident in God and in this new woman I became. They say heartbreak and struggles make you stronger , I guess they are right!

My only wish for today is that I am ready to receive whatever this next year has reserved for me! I hope it includes a baby and a good job !

PS: New pic, of the new me. It was time for a change, I love my new hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos! I hope I said that right. I hope you get all you wish for in the comming year.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Happy birthday! I hope your birthday wish comes true and that 28 is an amazing and fulfilling year.

Andressa said...

Happy belated Birthday, Cibele!
May this new cycle bring you hope and joy, love and happiness, and your most wanted gift.
Kisses