My visa was approved today, I am so relieved... I woke up today and I said : God today is a great day for a miracle... and when I got my e-mail , there is was, my approval notice. PRAISE GOD! I hope you get a miracle today as well
I'll going to my work to start the process of being re hired, Lyla should start day care Monday. I cried of happiness that I got my visa, but I also cried realizing that will spend all day together anymore.
Thank you all for your support
11 comments:
Yay!!! I'm really happy and relieved for you!
I am so glad to hear the good news!
congratulations on the visa! sorry about work :(
Thank goodness!!
Yes yes Yes! This is great news, and I am so so happy it all worked out. ((hugs)) and more ((hugs))
happy happy!! so glad to hear!
Que noticia otima, mas bittersweet, nao e?
Hooray!
Saio no dia 21 de julho, vou ficar la por 5 semanas, ate dia 26 de agosto. Mal posso esperar! :)
Hurrah for the visa!
Bea
Glad to hear this! Happy things are working out.
Post a Comment