yesterday it was a great day. Lyla and I prepared all kinds of surprises for the new Dad. He loved every minute of it. I think that the initial stress of having a newborn is calming down and DH and I are reconnecting and enjoying this new phase of our lives.
my little family that I am so proud of
As one of the gifts he asked to sleep 8 hours. So, Lyla and I stayed on our room and he slept like a "baby" on Lyla's room. He said it was the best gift ever...
He is so in love with her. Looking at them interacting makes me so happy and love him even more
DH and his brother and their little girls. Lyla 92 months) and her cousin Amanda(8 months)
Since we are already on the topic of sleep... my little girl is a terrible sleeper. She still naps a lot during the day and as results at night she doesn't sleep well. Her bad time is 11 pm/ I do all the bed time routine and still she does not go down.She has a rock and roll life sttayle like her father LOL. She wakes up at least 3-4 times during the night. The problem is that she will not eat a full feeding at once (she is a snack er) and than she gets hungry every 2 hours of so. It is exhausting... The good thing is that she does not cry much, she is a happy baby even at the night. The lack of sleep is taking a tool on me, my skin is terrible, I look like a teenager. I am actually gaining weight because of the stress and also because of my late nigh snacks. I look a pic of myself from yesterday and I don't know that woman. I have to get a grip and take care of myself.
Being home with Lyla full time has been just fantastic but I have to admit that I need to work. I like working (just don;t like the long hours) and in an ideal world I would love to work part time.
Another week at home, still no visa... Hopefully this week
I'll leave you with one of my fav pics . She was smiling at me
21 comments:
LOVE this last picture of you and little girl. :-)))))
What gorgeous photos!! Congrats a sweet baby girl!
I'm so glad things rae going better for you and your husband. I gave M the gift of sleep for father's day, as well. That last picture is so beautiful!
Super cute pics! I really hope you get the visa soon.
Here via nacomleavmo.
What lovely pics. She looks gorgeous and you look so happy. Many congratulations and i hope to be in your position later this year!
Adorable pictures!! Lyla is the name my hubby and I have picked out for a girl. I like it because it's beautiful and not too common. You obviously have very good taste. ;)
love the last picture! very very sweet!
Congrats!!! :)
You have a beautiful family! Congratulations.
The last one does look like she is smiling back at you! You should blow that one up and frame it, it's one everyone should see for years to come. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good news on your visa. I'm glad the father's day went well!
Great photos! Hope she figures out the sleep thing soon! nclm
What a beautiful family!
I love the picture of the two brothers. What a cool picture!
Glad the sunshine is beginning to break through those storm clouds. Your daughter is also beautiful.
Hooray for fathers!
That last picture is priceless!
I always forget Father's Day there is on a completely different date! I still have to think of a gift for my husband this year.
I have the provilege of working part time, and I wouldn have it any other way. I need to work, i can't be a SAHM, it doesn't work for me.
I hope the hassle with the Visa gets worked out soon.
oh, and NOT sleeping is the WORST thing ever of motherhood to me. And Ana Clara is a good sleeper.
She always slept early, until today her bed time is 8pm.
cute photos! you look sooo happy!!
Thank you very much for your kind comments on my blog as you wandered the web with NCLM. I truly appreciate your visit, and your insight.
Your baby girl is absolutely adorable. :)
Congratulations!
She is just adorable!
And boy do I understand the desire to get eight hours of sleep. That would be a wonderful gift to receive.
Via NaComLeavMo...
she's a real cutie, and it's wonderful that she's a Daddy's girl!
Eight hours of sleep... sounds like the best present ever!
Bea
Post a Comment