Your daughter is beautiful! I hope your visa comes soon. I work for a relocation company, so I know how painful it can be for those things to go through. :P In the meantime, enjoy your precious little one.
oh no! i just read you previous posts about immigration .that's crazy., i am a immigration attorney. is you dh not a cit? i know that would be easy-eh? the DHS is AWFUL and they are downright heartless. i deal with them everyday. seriously, i wonder how they sleep at night. anyway, i am sorry that they are jerking you around. at least you have the cutest distraction ever.
omg Cibele- she is just a beautiful doll baby- she is your sunshine through all this stress. If SHE doesnt melt away the stress I don't know WHAT will! (you're welcome by the way!) :)
17 comments:
She really looks like a ray of sunshine too! I'm so happy you have her to keep your spirits up when other things aren't going so well.
Glad you've got your sunshine. Sounds like the rest has been utter turmoil. Hope the cloudy day exits soon, to leave even more smiles.
Bea
Que sorriso mais gostoso, que linda!!!
She is just beautiful. Congratulations on conquering IF. Seeing pictures like these bring me lots of hope.
NCLM
She is beautiful! I hope you are doing ok....
Ci, she's gorgeous! (uma lindeza!!)
I am so sorry for all the trouble with the Visa. This is one of the reasons that I have never visited the States.
I hope your work visa arrives soon.
Thinking of you.
Those smiles are enough to melt any heart. I'm still keeping you in my thoughts for everything to work out okay.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, & for your kind comments -- I'm here to return the visit! Your daughter is beautiful!
I will be thinking of your other baby, & your niece, tomorrow, on June 13th. (((hugs))) & thanks for sharing your story with me.
Via NaComLeavMo.
Your daughter is beautiful! I hope your visa comes soon. I work for a relocation company, so I know how painful it can be for those things to go through. :P In the meantime, enjoy your precious little one.
Hello from a NCLMer...Hope your Visa issue is resolved ASAP but in the meantime...ENJOY your baby girl! Congrats!!
Hugs
Sharon
That's quite the smile. She's a real doll. Looks like she's got lots of personality. :)
Enjoy all the time with her even if you're stressed about the visa. Hope it gets straightened out soon!
What a sweet smile. She is lovely.
oh no! i just read you previous posts about immigration .that's crazy., i am a immigration attorney. is you dh not a cit? i know that would be easy-eh? the DHS is AWFUL and they are downright heartless. i deal with them everyday. seriously, i wonder how they sleep at night.
anyway, i am sorry that they are jerking you around.
at least you have the cutest distraction ever.
Tooooo cute!
omg Cibele- she is just a beautiful doll baby- she is your sunshine through all this stress. If SHE doesnt melt away the stress I don't know WHAT will!
(you're welcome by the way!)
:)
That is one heck of a smile! What a cutie!! :)
Post a Comment