Saturday, June 21, 2008

My smart girl

Lyla's video
She loves playing with balloons...

6 comments:

sara said...

Too cute! What a neat idea, and getting to hear you talk to her brought a smile to my face. She is one lucky little girl to have you for a mommy. Your interaction with her was so loving and motherly :-)

docgrumbles said...

so adorable!

OHN said...

It is fun to watch babies discovering things isn't it?

(One word of caution though, many babies/toddlers are seriously hurt when they put balloons near their mouths...they can pop and the child aspirates the rubber which can obstruct their airflow-glad to see that Lyla wasn't holding the balloon while enjoying its movement and colors :)

Kate said...

I am going to do that to Luke! What a cute idea. :)

SAHW said...

So cute! What a good idea for playtime too!

Thanks for your advice on my blog about the Clomid. I'm so glad you pointed out that my O could be late while on Clomid...I'm not temping b/c that's too annoying while on vacation, so I'll have to make sure to bring enough OPKs with me. Thanks a lot!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Cuteness!!!!!