To say that I've been busy late;y is a understatement . Lyla's father has been in Brazil for vacation for almost one month now. It is just her and I , this crazy weather and super busy work schedule. Boy, single motherhood is not for the faint of heart. I've been feeling really tired and dizzy, it turns out i have a mild case of vertigo. I blacked out the other day, I;ve been super stressed out about happening again when I am alone with Lyla. I am on medication, I feel much much better. Toddler girl went crazy on me for 2 weeks or so, the tantrums were driving crazy, no for everything and to changer clothes was an epic war... thankfully we both have adjusted, I am learning how to deal with this new phase and she has calmed down a little . I am glad that her dad will be back in one week, I need to sleep . I am thankful for all the help Ive been getting from my friends. My friend M brought me food for one week, I did not have to cook, one less thing to worry. C and N took care of Lyla for an entire day so I could go to a conference. L my best friend is always giving moral support. L and W come over to play with Lyla .Lyla has been missing dad a lot, but doing great now that she has only one routine to follow, She tell em me that she loves me all the time, potty training seems to be coming finally to an end, big girls bed its a hit....
To all the single moms out there. you guys rock. I hope you can get as much help and I do. Don't be afraid to ask!
To all the moms out there, you guys rock too! I hope 2011 is treating you well
I will leave you with some cute pics of Lyla having fun with teh snow!

3 comments:
Sounds crazy! Although I'm glad you're getting some help. Hope 2011 continues on the steady improve for you.
Bea
Glad you are feeling better and that you have some amazing friends that are there for you!
Crazy the difference in weather! Lyla looks adorable all bundled up!
Post a Comment