Monday, May 02, 2011

Her family!




This is not my family, but it is hers!

I cant tell you how happy I was to see Lyla's drawing of her family. Lyla, daddy and mommy... I work really hard so she can have this sense of family despite the fact that this picture perfect family of 3 no longer exists for me.
I also love how skinny I look in this picture LOL!!

5 comments:

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I'm so happy and proud that she drew this! As someone in a similar situation it kills me to think he won't grow up in a typical family. I know our kids will do great because we are committed to making sure they know they are loved by all.

Good job, momma!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Beautiful!

xoxo

JJ said...

So incredibly sweet!

Sarah said...

A happy little girl, indeed. You're doing a great job with her ( :

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love it!