Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Holding on

I've been overtaken by a huge wave of sadness lately but I am holding on to her...

and to the joy she brings me!







holding on to the unconditional love





to the purpose she gives me to show her things, take her places...












I wonder if this is way too much responsibility for her...


7 comments:

Delenn said...

[[Hugs]]

You are doing a wonderful job, hon. She is just giving back what she is receiving. :-)

JJ said...

Gorgeous photos--and Im so glad you all had a great trip to NYC!

hope548 said...

I'm sorry you've been sad lately. Those are awesome photos and I hope the sadness goes away soon!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Those are gorgeous photos. You girls just get prettier and prettier! You also can't tell from the photos that you are experiencing sadness. I know what you mean though and am learning to balance my life so I don't smother his.

Cibele said...

The pictures are a great reminder that the sadness may come and go but I have so much joy whithin me. I love pictures because I can capture these moments and remind myself that everything is fine

Bea said...

Wow - who is that young lady? She looks so mature all of a sudden.

But I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I hope some of the responsibility is soon shifted from her to other, joyful things.

Bea

Kelly Hutcheson said...

This too shall pass. That's my mantra during tough times! Chant it 100 x per day and it will pass sooner than later I promise! xoxo