" Alone is a freedom that breathes easily and weightless... even lonely can be healing if you make it"
And by being alone I don't mean being single.... it is a fact, you can be with somebody and be so incredibly lonely.
"You can stand swathed by groups and mobs or hands with your partner, look both further and farther in the endless quest for company. But no one is in your head. And by the time you translate your thoughts an essence of them maybe lost or perhaps it is just kept"
The growth the comes when one is forced to look within. When being alone became okay, when having somebody wasn't no loger a must ... only then I felt FREE!
"Cause if you’re happy in your head, then solitude is blessed, and alone is okay"
"...it doesn’t mean you aren’t connected, and the community is not present, just take the perspective you get from being one person in one head and feel the effects of it!"
"Take silence and respect it...
You could be in an instant surrounded if you need it.
If your heart is bleeding, make the best of it.
There is heat in freezing, be a testament!"
The best part of my life is that I know that I will never be truly alone:
2 comments:
You are amazing, Cibele. Just wanted you to know that :)
You are both so pretty!
I love this poem! I've learned to enjoy being single. I'm not sure that I ever feel lonely, but I do know what it means to be alone. I've always been very independent and strong so it feels good, but it also would be nice to have a partner. I'm feeling that everyday.
Post a Comment