The good news is 1)I got the AFP results back and it came back normal, menaing that I am low risk for down syndrome and the other 2 disorders... THANK GOD. I dont knwo the exact numbers but my dodc will discuss with me next appointment. 2) My asthma has gone way , I feel much better now and baby is movign more, not a whole lot, but much more. DH put his ear on my belly and he swers he could hear something.... he is fascinated by the whole thing. 3) In one week form today I'll have my big sono... I am officially counting the days now!!!
The Bad news is that my grandpa got worse and has been moved to the intensive care unit. I am so sad. It is so difficult being continents way from my family right now. I havent had chance to talk to him yet, he is very emotional and his asthma gets worse when he talks to people. I hope he holds on, but I dont want him suffering any longer.. cronic asthma is an awful way to die, it is like you are drowning... LOVE YOU GRANDPA, my heart aches for you . I truly hope that my baby has the chance to meet him... he is one of the msot important people in my life!!!
* UPDATE
Mom just called me from Brazil and said that grandpa is doing much better after being sent to the ICU. He was awake and breathing much easier than he has been in days. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers.
12 comments:
Great news on the baby...and the upcoming sonogram.
I just want to send peaceful thoughts to your grandpa...whatever state he is in and hugs to you.
C-I'm thinking of you and your family! I hope your grandfater gets better so he can meet his great grandchild!
I'm so sorry about your grandpa; I love mine too and I just dread the day when he leaves!
Good luck for the big scan next week, hope only good news for you :)
XXX
Great news on the baby and i am so sad for the news on your grandfather.
When do we get to star guessing on the sex?? Do you have any guesses?
Sending you good thoughts for the sono and your grandpa!
Glad to hear that the baby is ok and I am so, so sorry about your grandpa. You are in my prayers!
So happy to hear about the baby and so sad to hear about your grandpa. I hope that he recovers and that you get your wish that he sees/meets the new little one.
My Grammie died a 2 years ago while we were in the middle of trying to sort out the whys on the infertility front. I am so happy that we have pictures of her with Michael, but I will always regret that we did not go to the clinic sooner--maybe she would have at least known about the second baby. The middle name for our little one will be in her honor.
so sorry about your grandfather, i hope for the best. congrats though on the wonderful baby news!!
Hang in there, C's grandpa! Although yes, you don't want to drag out the suffering either. Glad everything else is going ok.
Bea
Your test results have to be a HUGE relief!
I am sorry to hear that your grandpa is not doing well. I will hope that time eases his discomfort and his health is renewed.
Glad your grandfather is doing better for now. Sorry you are having to go through this...
Glad to read the update on your grandfather. Good news.
Post a Comment