Monday, November 12, 2007

Season of changes (now with pictures)

When I was TTC I use to get sad every time the seasons changed… specially now during the fast approaching holidays.there is a song in Portuguese that says: “the seasons have changed but all is still the same in my life”… and that was how I felt, but now is different… as the leaves change colors I see major changes going on in my life. In the past 2 weeks my body has gone through major changes, I feel pregnant for the first time. My belly popped, I’ve moved full time into maternity clothes, I feel some little flickers on my belly… just so amazing. I am still very nervous about the big u/s at 20 weeks; I can’t wait to hear that all is well with my baby. For now it feels that I am looking from outside into somebody else’s life … it is surreal , it is magical… but so fragile and delicate because I know that it can be taken way just like that… For now I will enjoy this new season in my life, season of changes, seasons of blessings. My prayer is for all women longing to have a child to go through those seasons… I will never forget where I came from, the pain of feeling stuck. I am forever grateful for your friendship and support. It means the world to me

I love fall!


16w3day bump
lv

12 comments:

hope548 said...

What a great feeling to finally be able to enjoy it a bit! I'm happy for you noticing these exciting changes, and I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Kate said...

Congrats on moving into maternity clothes full time! :)

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Wow, 16 weeks already! Aren't those little movements amazing?

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH! I just love reading the updates from you - you just make me so very happy and inspired

Andressa said...

Enjoy every single moment of it you so deserve it!

Delenn said...

Glad you are feeling the baby now. Just yesterday I started feeling the baby...its an exciting time! So, when is your U/S? Mine is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving...I can't wait!

Loren said...

I'm glad you are changing with the seasons! congrats on your super cute bump. Can't wait to see it grow! :)

JJ said...

Cute pictures!!=)

Courtney said...

A beautiful tree and a very cute bump! :)

Fairuce said...

Barriguinha linda!!!
Beijos querida, curta bastante!

OHN said...

What an adorable little bump. I am anxious for your post the first time you are able to feel the baby do a somersault..it is the craziest thing! It won't be for a bit yet but it is something to look forward to :)

Delenn said...

I totally like your hair!! I know how you feel about being pregnant at 29--that was when I had my son! :-)

Have a good appointment!