Sunday, April 12, 2009

The last first

After of one year of many firsts: First mother's day, father's day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's ... we came full circle celebrating our last first : First Easter!!! I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to experience all this firsts with Lyla and I even more excited to the many more to come in the years. I feel like a child again thanks to Lyla

The weather was not great, so we could not go egg hunt today. We went to a Easter brunch at church and to a special treat at home : first time eating chocolate. She loved it! The sugar high was something I had never seem LOL . She was so hyper, so hyper. After she spent all her energy she took a very long nap and now is ready for some more LOL

here are some pics of our Lyla's first Easter:














Happy Easter to you all

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh, you just wait. There will be Plenty more firsts!

Happy Easter to you both

cecisantiago said...

Feliz Páscoa pra vocês também!!!!Meu coelhinho se esbaldou aqui também, só de olhar para as embalagens dizia: -Aba,aba, obo,ovo!Coiáte.
E olhe que nem ando dando chocolate a ele...parece que já veio com chip programado.Mil beijos e Lyla está linda de cabelinho crescendo!!!Ciça

Delenn said...

I love the photo for the header..so intimate. I also like the eggs on the highchair. Glad you had a good Easter.

Amanda said...

How cute!!! And I agree with Farah....we all have soooo many more firsts to come!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

She is soooo cute! Congrats on a wonderful Easter. ;)

N7 said...

Happy first Easter little bunny tush :) You are gorgeous and I hope the Easter bunny sent you a ton of yummy treats and kisses!
isn't is almost depressing that the first year of 'firsts' is gone already??? I mean of course she'll have a billion more 'firsts' but the first holidays are always so memorable!

Bea said...

That is the cutest outfit ever. Happy easter!

Bea