Thursday, April 02, 2009

The party

It turned out that I did had to postpone the party due to the snow storm. It was a good move, the storm was terrible and I lost power Saturday afternoon / evening. Sunday it was a beautiful day and the party was wonderful. My mom and I worked very hard but everything worked as planned. Lyla took a good nap before the party and she was in a great mood all afternoon long. We had 18 kids + Lyla. My mom brought the decoration from Brazil. It was the same theme as my first birthday party. The dress also came from Brazil. She looked so cute!!!!!

here are some pics
enjoy!


The decoration









party favors (there were little backpacks filled with goodies- my mom brought from Brazil)
the kids loved it




The clown/balloon artist (she wasn't scared at all)






happy birthday time



the best part- cake time


next day at day care



going out for dinner the day of her actual birthday





4 comments:

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I'm so glad that the party was able to still happen and it went well. It looks like you all a great few days of celebrating the big day!

AwkwardMoments said...

What a great party! I am glad it went well for you. You guys look beautiful as always

Delenn said...

That is so cool your mother brought stuff from Brazil! What a great way to celebrate.

18+ kids--oh my!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome pictures...her dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the poster photos of you and Lyla...looks like a great day!!