For the first time for as long as I can remember I am home sick. I felt so bad yesterday, my body ached, chills, running nose. you name it. I woke up fine, but by 3 pm I could no longer work. Due to the rapid onset of the symptoms I was worried that I could be the dreaded swine flu. So I left work and went to a walk in clinic. I got there at 3:30, I left at 6:45!!!!!!!! I seemed that everybody in town was sick, wearing masks, coughing, looking miserable. During my time there 2 people tested positive for swine flu, thank God I was not one of them. I have just a very bad cold and sinus infection. I let the clinic so scared, sacared for Lyla and all our babies. It will be a very very long flu season. The weather is not helping here, it has been so cold, we haven't been above 45 F for the last week, we broke record low temps for October twice the past week. There is no more flu shots available in town, people are panicking. Thanks God Lyla and I got ours already.
Lyla's dad got her from daycare yesterday and took him to his house because I don't want her nowhere near me. My dear friend called when I was at the doc's office and I started crying. I had just had an argument with the ex because of his crappy attitude because he had to cancel some plans to stay with Lyla. I could not believe that he could not even ask if I am doing okay if I need something. I felt sick and lonely. I am home trying to get better as soon as possible, I miss my girl, but I have no energy to take care of her, and I DONT want her to get sick. I will have to call reinforcements and ask help from my friends.
8 comments:
((HUGS)) to you...hope you feel better soon!
Hope you get better soon so that you can hug and kiss your little girl!
I'm so sorry you're sick and feeling awful and I'm sorry your ex has to behave like an a-hole! Hope you're feeling much better very soon!
Hope you feel better soon.
I typed something I souldn't of about your ex.... I hope you get to feeling better.
I hope that you feel better very soon.
It's sad that your ex is acting like this, but you are so
much bigger than that. Maybe HE is less than you thought.
Kisses and hugs
I truly hope you are feeling better soon. I'm sorry you feel so awful all the way around. Hang in there.
noooooooooooooo, feel better!
Post a Comment