Hello my friends, I could not stay away for too long. The trip is going great, lyla is enjoying all the attention, , the beach, new foods, and all the love. We went to the beach for the first time 2 days ago, OMG we had so much fun. We are now getting ready for Christmas. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas... I am having a tropical Christmas, just like the ones I used to know
8 comments:
That looks so much better than cold and gray! Merry Christmas to you, too!
Oi Ci, que coisa maravilhosa ver vocês na praia. E essa pequena de coxa de fora, muito linda, desfilando a beleza sob o sol!!!!Aproveitem bastante!!Solzinho é tudo de bom pra revigorar as energias!!Mil beijos, Ciça
Aw Cibele, that sounds FANTASTIC. Merry Christmas to you and Lyla. Much love to you both.
xxx
Que coisa boa! Adorei ver vocês assim aproveitando o sol.
Curtam muito, muito mesmo.
Feliz Natal para vocês (com certeza será) e que o ano que chega traga tudo que você almeja.
Um grande abraço
what could be better?! have a wonderful christmas!!!
What a great way to spend the holidays!
Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful and fun way to spend Christmas! The nice summer weather definitely sounds better than anything we've got up here.
I'm glad you're both having such a wonderful time. Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment