Sunday, February 28, 2010

A love story 2 years in the making

Lyla and I took pictures to celebrate her upcoming second birthday. Pics were taken by a good friend of mine... she captured our love and my baby girl's beauty and personality ... It was her gift to us for Lyla's upcoming birthday. I can't thank her enough

here are a few of MANY pics we took today





























11 comments:

Bea said...

Hey! You got some really good pics! Happy B'day Lyla!

Bea

Amanda said...

The pictures are beautiful!!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I love every one of those pictures!

Eva said...

Cada uma mais bonita que a outra! Nem sei dizer qual gostei mais.

hope548 said...

Those are fabulous photos!

JJ said...

Amazing pictures of two beautiful girls. Happy 2nd bday sweet girl!

kimbosue said...

Great shots! I love the jumping one!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Oh, I loooooooove these! You are both beaming with happiness and love! xoxo

Caro said...

great pictures

Somewhat Ordinary said...

These photos are amazing! What a beautiful pair.

lltanderson said...

these are awesome pics of you two beauties!