Monday, February 08, 2010
Please pray for my friends
I had a bad feeling all last week that I could not shake it off... this weekend the bad news came pouring down: a friend had a premature birth , ruptured placenta, and is now fighting for her life in the ICU... her situation is VERY VERY critical. The Brazilian community here in Kansas is in shock, just standing by her husband praying and hoping for the best. Her baby is in the NICU, stable condition, but a preemie with a fight of his own. Then a dear pastor from Brazil at a very young age, a wonderful man of God, an inspiring musician, father... had a fatal and unexpected stroke yesterday. We are all in shock. To finish up my pastor's wife in Brazil he on her death bed as well, her time is coming soon. I hoping that this week brings major miracles. Even though I am not directly related with them, but heart aches for the loss and health battles my friends are going through. Ex Husband is in shock, they are close close friends of him, like family. Please pray for all my friends, for healing, for peace, for happy ending . I really can't believe all these bad news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Cibele, I am so sad that you have so much bad news right now. Your friends are in my thoughts and prayers right now.These things help put all the stuff I'm going through into perspective. I'm thinkg of you.
I'm so sorry. I hope all will be well...
Thinking of you and your friends, sweetie
Oh my... so much bad news! I also hope this week brings major miracles.
Bea
Post a Comment