Thursday, February 25, 2010
when she grows up...
I was watching the women's Olympics figure skating competition , seeing the proud parents on the stands made wonder: what will Lyla be when she grows up? Will I be one of these parents sitting on sporting events? or in a concert? maybe she will love music like her dad and her uncle... maybe she will be an scientist like her mom. Maybe she will be a cheer leader or she will be in spelling bees , debate and poetry team. A lawyer, a dentist, business woman, doctor, model, photographer, biologist, writer, singer, astronaut.... the possibility are endless. I hope I can help her to find her passions, expose her to different things, encourage her, support, respect her decisions, cheer her up. Whatever it is, I just hope that she is good in what she does and is happy doing it! I am so excited for you my little girl, you can be and do whatever you want!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting to think of her future! Makes me sad though, to think of her all grown up!
I wonder the same thing with lily! So neat to see our girls grow up together: ) hugs!
That is a pretty exciting thought! Exciting, and maybe a little overwhelming at times. I'm sure our trickiest job will be to stop them getting too overwhelmed by the number of choices, so they can make those decisions and be at peace with them!
Bea
Post a Comment