My baby sis is pregnant again (after having a m/c 4 months ago). She is 15 weeks and is bleeding. She di an u/s and everything looks fine except that she is still bleeding and they can't find the source. She is terrified, please pray for her. She was put on bedrest for now and the bleeding is getting better. They think that it is a girl, we are all very excited. I hope that everything stays okay with her and baby.
6 comments:
Thinking of her, wishing for the best.
Sending tons of prayers your way and hoping that your sister & baby stay safe and well :)
Miss you- haven't been here ina while and have a lot of catching up to do!
xoxoxo baby Lyla!!!
I'm praying and have Good thoughts about this baby!! So glad everything looked good on the ultrasound. ..that's a great sign!! Hold onto that hope!! Keep us posted!!! Xoxoxo
Thinking of her
I hope everything is alright. News sounds like things are looking up.
Bea
I will be thinking of your family.
Post a Comment