I love you Lyla so much. I had to say it because there is more love that my heart can hold it. I look at you and I am so overwhelmed by this love. Your little voice brings so much joy to my hears. Your personality lights up my days. I get worried that some days I am so pre occupied with the many "to dos" that each day brings, that I don't take time to appreciate you. Or I am so worried about the future while the present is going by so fast. You are a big girl, a gorgeous full of life little girl. You are growing up so fast right in front of my eyes. Some days I want to hold that baby that you once were again for one more time, just one more time and some days I can't wait to see you as a young woman. Where has the time gone??? There is no do over, it is right here and right now that matters. I love you Lyla, I love you. Forgive me is I lose my patience with you some times, that I don't understand why you need to have a tantrum, I am sorry that I have to work so many hours, If I tell you no it is for your own good…. I love you my sweet lyla, never ever forget this okay?
Your mama
2 comments:
Beautiful sentiments.
Bea
Beautiful. I have many of these that I cherish and I know Lyla will one day too.
Post a Comment