I had a wonderful Christmas... until my time was up! Divorce sucks. Having to share her sucks, stare at a gorgeous Christmas tree surrounded by brand new toys on Christmas night sucks more than I have words to describe. She had and still is having a fabulous time and this is what matters, this is what matters, this is what matters, this is what matters, this is what matters, this is what matters... maybe if I repeat it long enough I feel better.
* maybe I am being overdramatic, after all I had her 90% of the time during the Christmas Holiday and it was wonderful, magical, fun, happy. Her dad came over and we opened gifts together, she was over the moon! Maybe is wrong of me for wanting 100%
2 comments:
Christmas can have a way of highlighting what is missing. I'm glad Lyla is having a wonderful time. I wish you were just as thrilled every moment of the season.
Bea
I don't blame you for wanting 100%. Christmas is about family and you aren't with the family you dreamt of. You can feel sad and angry all you want. It is hard!
Post a Comment