
I can believe how cold it is. 3 days ago it was in the 70's today almost single digits, just freezing! Yesterday it snowed all day long, It was so beautiful! Being for Brazil, I still watch the snow with amazement!
Today I watched a movie called Lover boy. Has anyone seeing it? I am still deciding if I like it or not. It talks about the obsession of a single mom for her boy , how after trying and trying to get pregnant (in very incoventional ways I must say) she finally was a mom and how she grew obsessed about him, about being just the 2 of them, about their fantasy world... how she couldn't let it go. It got me thinking, what kind of mom I am going to be? will this rough journey towards motherhood make me obsessed about my kid when I finally get one? Anyway.. I better concentrate on "making" this baby first
Have a good weekend
Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow!!!
3 comments:
I don't think the fact that you're trying so hard to have a baby will make you obsessed about it. I think it depends a lot on how you prepare yourself for the fact that no matter how much you love the baby, s/he is an independent being and should be treated as such. You'll be a great mom, I'm sure!
Ah, the snow! I'd love to see it falling from the sky!
Uau, meu ingles esta enferrujado pra escrita, hehehe...
Aqi tambem ta um frio danado, mas ainda nao nevou nao. Semana que vem eh a previsao, aiaiaiii...
Nao vi esse filme nao, alias estou fugindo de filmes e coisas tristes... mas fica relax, vc vai ser uma grande mae, assim como eu, rsrs... vc nao tem cara de psico mommy nao...
Espero que esteja bem viu?? Ainda nao voltei pro orkut, queria fazer um perfil com apelido mas ele me bloqueia saquinho...
Beijocas e boa neve!!!
I almost rented this last night after reading this post, but thought that it would be better to watch by myself. I don't want my husband to think what happens to her might happen to me.
As far as your feelings about the kind of mother you will be, I think it is normal for all woment to go do. I ask myself the same questions and I worry that I will be way more overprotective then if it had just come naturally.
Post a Comment