Grrrr. I will be upset with you on this one. My 19 year old pregnant youngest sister is annoying the hell out of me right now. And, I refuse to be nice about it.
Cibele querida, eu te entendo, rs... O mundo anda gravido e parece que nós perdemos a senha e temos que entrar na fila de novo... eh um saquinho... Estou aqui aguardando meu atraso, (nao) devo menstruar dia 30... mas acho que nao foi ainda, nao sinto nada diferente... hunf... Mas, bola pra frente... Deus com certeza nao se esqueceu de nos... Mil beijos e fique bem!!
I can totally relate as almost every one of my near and dear friends, SIL, younger cousins has had a baby since we started trying. Sometimes it's difficult for me to be happy for them in the face of my own issues.
cibele-i'd love to chat with you. can you write a comment on one of my blogs and leave me your email address? i will get in touch with you directly and tell you all about my grad school/career so far whatever you want to know 8)
I can only imagine how your must feel, but I KNOW I would feel the same way if my SIL gets pregnant before me. I've always assumed we would get pregnant first because they are 5 years younger and not ready to start trying until their in their 30's but I brace myself for an oops and also for the fact it could take us 5 more years-THAT WOULD KILL ME!!
8 comments:
Grrrr. I will be upset with you on this one. My 19 year old pregnant youngest sister is annoying the hell out of me right now. And, I refuse to be nice about it.
I know this feeling all too well. My SIL (younger) is pregnant with #2 also... we were supposed to be "next!"
Well, as you saw on my blog today, I can 100% totally relate to what you're going through.
Not that it makes it any better, either.
I'm sorry. :(
*hug*
Cibele querida, eu te entendo, rs...
O mundo anda gravido e parece que nós perdemos a senha e temos que entrar na fila de novo... eh um saquinho...
Estou aqui aguardando meu atraso, (nao) devo menstruar dia 30... mas acho que nao foi ainda, nao sinto nada diferente... hunf...
Mas, bola pra frente... Deus com certeza nao se esqueceu de nos...
Mil beijos e fique bem!!
I can totally relate as almost every one of my near and dear friends, SIL, younger cousins has had a baby since we started trying. Sometimes it's difficult for me to be happy for them in the face of my own issues.
cibele-i'd love to chat with you. can you write a comment on one of my blogs and leave me your email address? i will get in touch with you directly and tell you all about my grad school/career so far whatever you want to know 8)
My next-door neighbor is pregnant with #3. Life just keeps on going on all around us!
I can only imagine how your must feel, but I KNOW I would feel the same way if my SIL gets pregnant before me. I've always assumed we would get pregnant first because they are 5 years younger and not ready to start trying until their in their 30's but I brace myself for an oops and also for the fact it could take us 5 more years-THAT WOULD KILL ME!!
Post a Comment