DH and I can’t wait to find out the sex, but most of all I can wait to find out if everything is okay, if out baby has everything he/she needs to have a normal and healthy life. I keep reading those tragic histories and I grow more and more scared… Please God, let my baby be healthy. It will not matter if it is a boy or a girl!!! Yesterday I broke down in tears , first because I feel so blessed and second because this fear still weighs so heavily on my shoulders
On a happier note, tomorrow is my birthday, I will be 29. I’ve always wanted to be a mom before my 30th birthday and now it seems that it can be true. I remember for so many years wishing for this and now I can’t believe that it is actually true. I had a small celebration yesterday, another one tomorrow with a few friends and a big one next Sunday. My appointment will be the day after my bday, wouldn’t be awesome to have a U/S as a bday gift??? I guess my doc is no buying into that.
This weekend I got tired of my hair and decided to go for a change. I cut it shorter in layers. I loved it!!! The only down side is that I will have to hear it straight for a few weeks, because it is too short to hear it curly. (PICTURES BELLOW).
Thank you all for the continuous support, specially my friends form the BRACES BUNCH! Love you all
MY NEW HAIR!
And I keep on growing (17w1d)
9 comments:
Oi querida!!!
Vc está linda barrigudinha!!
Ai, eu estou na fase "estressante" , rs... Mas to reagindo bem, por enquanto, rs...
Continuo orando por ti e seu baby!!
Beijos
Happy Birthday!! You are such a cute pregnant chica!! Good luck at the Dr's and congrats on 18 weeks
I wish you could get a u/s for your birthday!
Lovely belly!
I didn't start feeling my baby moving until the 20th week so I wouldn't worry too much about it (I know, easier said than done. :)
Q
Your hair looks great and your belly does too!
Have a very happy birthday.
Ditto what everyone else has said! I can see that bump getting bigger. :) :) :) Good luck at your appointment!
You look great :) XXX
Have a great birthday
You look so cute!! I was about 20-21 weeks before I really started to feel the baby. I just noticed your due date ticker. Maybe you'll go on April 24-that is my anniversary and a beautiful day!
Post a Comment