Grandpa is still sick (not worse, but not any better)... I am as nervous as one can be about the results of the Down syndrome test and the upcoming 20 week scan... I can wait to see that everything is okay. All of this together is getting to me. Since I was a child when I get very anxious and nervous about something I have asthma attacks... today it wasn't any different. I couldn't sleep all night long with bad asthma. I did not take any medication because I did know if it was safe. In the morning I called my doc has she said it was ok to take the inhaler every 4 hours. The problem is that the medication is only lasting me 1 hour or so. In addition, I haven't felt the baby move today... I am afraid that the medications is harmful or my shortness of breath is not good to the baby... move baby move!! ( I've had other days before that I don't feel anything- I heard that it is normal at this point). My doc told me if I don't get better to go to the emergency room. I am seriously thinking about it , at least I would take a look at the baby... I need to relax and let it go all the worries so my asthma can get better.
I need to relax and let it go!
5 comments:
Oh hunnie bunnie- sounds like you have a lot to worry about these days. Thinking of you and wishing that things will ease your mind soon.
Hope you're breathing easy soon - for all kinds of reasons!
Bea
Oh, querida!!!
Fica calminha... seu bebe eh seu sonho realizado, é a obra de Deus em sua vida, ele está bem!! VAi dar tudo certo vc vai ver... entregue-se e Deus cuida de tudo tá bom??
Quanto a mim... acho que nao foi dessa vez... mas bola pra frente...
Beijos carinhosos, estou rando por ti...
i used to have a latte when i needed movement reassurance, but i suppose the caffeine won't help you relax much! best wishes for good news soon!!
I hope that by now you are feeling much better and baby is wiggling away in there. Take good care of yourself!
Post a Comment