I know it must be difficult, but you do what you have to do and you're working hard for your baby. I'll be doing the same thing one day. Don't let others get you down about it!
Since I am just catching up, I wanted to comment on all of the flack you have received about putting your daughter in daycare. People need to mind their own business. Like everything else in life, we do the best we can. If we have to work for financial and/or psychological reasons, people need to respect that. I say this partially selfishly because I will be returning to full-time work as well.
Congratulations again on your beautiful daughter!!
13 comments:
oh, you poor thing. this is so soon! I'm glad she'll be with your mom, but still. Try to be strong!
I dread that day. :[ I hope all goes well for you today and it passes quickly!
I dread that day. :[ I hope all goes well for you today and it passes quickly!
Im sure today will be tough for you--Ill be thinking of you! Keep looking forward to the precious face you get to go home to=)
ack- you poor thing -hugs to you
Sorry honey.......... Ur lucky to hv ur mom here.... [HUGS] ~ B~
Best of luck. Your mum will take good care.
Bea
I hope the day went very quickly for you. I'm sorry your leave had to be so short, but I'm glad your mom is there to help out while Lyla is so young.
I know it must be difficult, but you do what you have to do and you're working hard for your baby. I'll be doing the same thing one day. Don't let others get you down about it!
Good luck. It must be tough to go back so soon.
Since I am just catching up, I wanted to comment on all of the flack you have received about putting your daughter in daycare. People need to mind their own business. Like everything else in life, we do the best we can. If we have to work for financial and/or psychological reasons, people need to respect that. I say this partially selfishly because I will be returning to full-time work as well.
Congratulations again on your beautiful daughter!!
XOXO
Cibele, I hope that yesterday went very quickly and that today goes by even faster. Hang in there!
*That smile picture is too cute!
I hope the day went by super fast too!
But you get to come home to HER!
I agree it is soon. I hope you survive.
Post a Comment