Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still sick

Lyla and I are still sick... She cried all night long last night (not typical of her). She was pulling her right ear, it hurts so bad to see her hurting. Ear infections suck! Tylenol helps for a few hours but as soon as the 4 hours pass she starts crying again, She has been taking antibiotics for 4 days already. Shouldn' she be better by now? tomorrow I'll take her to the doc again. I have asthma and it is bad too. At least this week my boss will be out of town and I will have more flexibility.


Even though she is sick she did something amazing (At least for me LOL) today... I'll let the pictures tell the story








She is only 3 months! I am a proud momma.Thankfully I had the camera with me to capture thsi moment. Now she wants to be sitting up all the time! slow down baby girl!

Everyday we can see more and more her personality! feel better soon sweet baby . Mom and Dad can't stand see you hurting.



7 comments:

Kate said...

She is so strong!! I hope you both feel better soon.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Wow, she is strong! Just wait until she figures out how to stand up assisted. My son is only 4 months, but most the time prefers to stand on your lab to sitting in it.

docgrumbles said...

Feel better soon, mom and Lyla!

edie & ella said...

Hi -- found you on another blogs comment page....... Lyla is adorable. Amazing that she can sit up. Even more amazing that you moved from Brazil to KANSAS......... how did you choose Kansas???? Sam

Amanda said...

Wow! Check her out!!! Good job Lyla!

I hope y'all both get to feeling better soon! She looks so sad in the last pic :(

sara said...

I love the photo of the three of you. I hope she feels better soon - she seems to be such a bright little girl! Thank you for such a sweet comment and encouragment, I'll have to drop you an email. ((hugs))

Bea said...

She's too clever and cute to be sick! Hope you're all feeling better now.

Bea