Sunday, July 27, 2008

We are better

Thank God Lyla and I are feeling better . DH and I are exhausted, she is not a good sleeper as it is and when she was sick it got even worse. She was up 4-5 times during the night, crying because her ears were hurting. Poor baby... ot broke my heart.
On top of all we are moving next weekend. I started packing but still there are so much to be done. All my good friends will be out of town when we move. The baby sitter volunteered to stay with her on Saturday so we came to the move faster
Today I took Lyla for her 3 month pictures at target. She did so good! I could not resist and bought many more pics than I am planning to.

I hope this week goes well, I have so much to do ...


here some pics from last week







8 comments:

Loren said...

I'm glad you guys are better! Lyla is looking so cute! I love the last one of the two of you. :)

Dr. Grumbles said...

Such a beautiful little princess! Good luck moving!

Nicole said...

Adorable! Glad you are feeling better.

Delenn said...

Glad to hear that you guys are feeling better!

Bea said...

I always get suckered on photos, too. Glad you're all better.

Bea

Caro said...

She's gorgeous!

sara said...

So glad to hear everyone is feeling better - and I hope your move goes super smooth as well. I'm not sure which is cuter - lyla's clothes or your own top. She certainly can pull of a pair of sunglasses, and look great doing it :-)

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

So glad you are both feeling better! I can't believe how fast she is growing...too cute!