Friday, August 01, 2008

tired

I am exhausted... I am packing like a mad woman and I am nowhere to be done. All my good friends are all out town,I have no family in the country (except my BIL and SIL but I can't count with them) it will be very difficult to move with Lyla in the house. It will be 100 degree tomorrow! My incision from the c-section hurts ( I guess I should not be lifting heavy boxes). Wish me luck, I hope I survive this weekend.

On a happier note: LYLA IS 4 MONTHS OLD! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?
I was going over some files and I found out my temp graph from the cycle I got pregnant. According to it, today one year ago Lyla was conceived , one year ago she was only a dream and today she is the most important thing in my life
I LOVE YOU BABY

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Good Luck and Happy Conception Day

Kate said...

If I was closer I would come and help! Take care of yourself!

docgrumbles said...

Good luck with the moving, and what a great product of one year of growing!

Delenn said...

Happy 4 months, Lyla!! What a difference a year makes, eh?!

Bea said...

Good luck with the move. I can't give any practical help, either, but I am willing you easy-moving vibes.

Bea

JuliaS said...

What a nice anniversary! Congratulations!

Good luck with all the packing.

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.