My sweet girl is sick. Last night she had a fever of 102 (twice), how scary!!!!!!! I took her to the doctor again , it turns out she has double hear infection and strep throat... That is her second hear infection in 2 months.I feel so guilty that she is getting all these infectionsbecause she is going to day care. She is on so much medication. Prevacid for acid reflux (antacids did not work), culturalle for gas , and antibiotics for 10 days, tylenol....
We Had 2 rough nigh and I am getting ready for a 3rd one. She is taking Tylenol every 4 hours otherwise her temp goes up to 102 again.
She turned 5 months today. I have a 5 month old baby. I can't believe it! Where is the time going?
Even though she is so sick she still manages to make my day brighter with this smile
7 comments:
goodness, I am so sorry for baby girl to be sick again
Thank you so much for your support on my blog...My friend really appreciated all the comments and I wanted to thank you myself as well. Your daughter is GORGEOUS!!
so cute!! hope she's feeling better soon and you both get some rest!
Get well soon, pretty girl!!
Feel better soon! Your smile is still so sweet little girl even though I feel so badly that you are sick again. (don't feel guilty about a thing - you are a great mom. You take such good care of her and she is lucky to have you :-)
Poor little girl. I hope she is feeling better soon!!!
Has your doctor or nurse mentioned that you can alternate tylenol and motrin every couple of hours? It really helped my kids keep the fever at bay and helped with the discomfort too.
Post a Comment