I woke up early with butterflies on my tummy. I had all the symptoms that AF was coming, but my temp was still very high... so at 5:30 in the morning I went to walmart and bought a digital pregnancy test... a few seconds later I saw that sweet word flashing in front of my eyes: PREGNANT!!!! I bought a few more non digital tests and went home. I will never forget what the store clerk told me and I tried to pay for the HPT already cyring...I HOPE IT IS WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE. The sunrise on my home was gorgeous. The new day looked just like the new live growing on my tummy: so full of possibilities. I knew from my experience that a positive HPT was not a done deal and after the excitement came the fear...I prayed to God to protect my baby, I asked Him to prepare me for this jouney... and what a journey it was. One filled with ups and downs but what matter is that at the end I got what I asked for , my sweet baby! I feel so blessed and one year ago I could never have envisioned the life thar I have now, one filled of ups and downs but that I would not change for the world.
Thanks for being with me during this journey



what a difference one year makes...
8 comments:
wow a yr all ready!! Congrats , and i LOVE your new haircut
thanks for sharing it!
A year can make all the difference :)).
Wow, I just wrote a post about this same subject...Congrats on the year anniversary--mommy!
Love those cheeks of hers!
It IS amazing the difference one year makes. What a ride! ANd what a great prize- she's delicious.
What a difference indeed! Glad we could be with you during it all.
Love the new hairdo by the way!
This is such a beautiful post. Amazing how fast time goes by, isn't it?
Post a Comment