Thank you girls for all your support. I am feeling stronger and more confident. We are talking more and sometimes I can even see a glimpse of what we had before and that gives me hope. I am also excited that we are going on a weekend trip to the lake of the ozarks in MO, 3 hours away from where I live. A friend of ours has a time share there and is taking us with them for the weekend. That will be Lyla's first trip! I am so excited. I SO need this. I have lots to do to be ready for it . I never traveled with a baby, I am not sure how much to pack. I'll try to keep to a minimum (not easy I know). The weather will not be very warm but I am taking a swim suit for Lyla , maybe they will have a indoor pool... I am definitely not taking a swim suit for my self, I am not ready for that! maybe next summer. My friend and his wife will baby seat Lyla Saturday night so DH and I can have some time for ourselves. I am excited about that as well!
Here is Kansas is getting cold, it definitely feels like fall. I miss summer already, but I am really enjoying playing dress up with lyla's new fall/winter wardrobe!



6 comments:
I am glad you two are talking more. I hope you enjoy your trip!
It is sooooo HOT here still - I am jealous that your area is cooling off. Lyla is, of course, adorable in her warmer clothes!
Excellent - I am glad that you get a vacation.
Here is some of my advice on babies and trips. Take a pack in play and Make sure you have lots of blankets to cover them up in the pack n play and also to lay on the floor so you do not have to hold them all the time and you do not have to bring something else for them to sit in. A baby monitor is a wonderful thing to have also.
Enjoy your trip to the Ozarks...we've been there many times! You are too funny playing dress-up...I have been doing the same with with Claire!!! She had her first pair of jeans on the other day! And we have the same bouncy chair as Lyla.... ( :
I'm so glad to hear you are doing better and I hope you have a great trip together!
Good luck with the trip!
Bea
I hope you have a great weekend trip and get to have some good moments. The photos of Lyla are great - she is always so well coordinated, what a cutie! It's getting a little cooler here in michigan as well, and I just love this time of year. Thanks for all of your good thoughts lately, I really appreciate them :-)
Post a Comment