Last year on
September 4th I saw and heard her for the first time and I've been in love ever since. I still remember all the details of that day, one experience that i wish for of you my dear friends still TTC. My girl has come long ways from not even looking like a baby
Lyla's first pic!

to being the apple of mommy's and daddy's eyes... all in only 365 days!!!
Lyla's latest pic
11 comments:
happy 365! look at her, she is precious
!!! I just got chills. How amazing that they go from a little "bean" to a beautiful, boucing baby, huh?
Congrats again. =)
It is truly amazing how much can happen in a year!
Isn't it just such a miracle? I look at our embryo picture sometimes and am amazed as well. Congrats on the 365!
How much has changed in just a year! Makes you realize that a year may seem like no time at all or a lifetime! Congrats!
A year ago last weekend out little miracle was conceived...amazing what changes in a year, huh? Congrats on 365 days of pure joy!
Sarah
Happy ultrasoundaversary!
Hope your little one gets better. I'm impressed that she only cries for a whole hour when she's sick. Mine just went to sleep after 3 and a quarter hrs straight crying from overtiredness, after being awake most of the night and day for some days straight, despite pulling out all the stops.
Bea
Your post made me all nostalgic and I looked through all of Brooklyn's sonogram pics and my belly pics. It's so amazing, isn't it? It just blows my mind to try to think of how these beautiful babies are created and I can't believe that I got to be a part of it. Wow.
Thanks for the post :)
So amazing!!!
She's just gorgeous!
I am so sorry about all the health issues. Ana Clara has been sick as well, we have just fnished the 3rd round of antibiotics in 3 months. G-R-E-A-T.
I am taling her to a specialist (otorrino - no ida how this is called in English!) this Friday. I can't stand giving her medicine anymore.
You have one adorable girl there, and she has come such a long way from that first ultrasound!
Post a Comment