Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 8 months!

what an incredible month this was! so many milestones. She got 2 teeth, mastered crawling and standing up, learned how to say dada, mamma and yummy, started trying to feed herself... She is a big girl now, full of personality and charisma. I am having so much fun seeing you discover the world my sweet girl. You amaze me everyday. I love your smile, your giggles, the way you say yummy when you are eating and say more in sign language, your curious face when you are exploring new things, your proud look when you figure out something new... the way you only want me when you are tired, the way to celebrate when I go pick you up at day care, your hugs, you baby smell ... I love you more and more everyday Happy 8 months!!!!!! I can wait to celebrate the Holidays with you, I am sure it will be so much fun!!!!!!!!

here are some pics form the past month!










6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH! happy 8 months

Delenn said...

Happy 8 months, Lyla! So very cute! Teeth, crawling, wow, time certainly does go by fast!

Sarah said...

Happy 8 months sweet Lyla!

Amanda said...

Awww!!! She is looking more and more like her pretty mommy :)

JJ said...

Happy 8 months sweet girl!

lisalou said...

She is beautiful!
The one in the crib is CRAZY!