Sunday, December 14, 2008

Indroducing ...

Rudolf


Being hands free comes with a price... my poor baby! I felt so terrible for her , it was a big fall, nose first., she cried so much but I guess this comes with trying to be independent. Now she will be for Christmas Lyla red-nosed baby

9 comments:

Jessica White said...

Poor baby: She still looks happy though :-)

AwkwardMoments said...

poor lil cutie piE!

TeamWinks said...

She puts Rudolph to shame!

ms. c said...

Oy, poor gitl! But still so sweet and cute!

ms. c said...

(oops, that's supposed to say GIRL, sorry!!)

Courtney said...

Poor little thing! I guess this is a sign she is trying to gain her independence. :)

Amanda said...

Awwww, poor Lyla! She is doing so great though, standing alone!!!

Sarah said...

Awwww, her first of many boo-boo's!!! Her teeth are so darn cute!

docgrumbles said...

oh no!