Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tired

The weather here has been terrible, I am so tired of snow and single digits temperatures (it is 1 degree today ). It took me 2 hours to get to work yesterday because of snow. I am very tired in general, work has not been productive, I am bored and all I wanted is to be home or Christmas shopping. I haven't had time to buy gifts or send cards yet... I did manage to get my tree up this weekend. My first big tree !!!!!! I am so excited. Lyla has been in a very bad mood. She is teething again and because of that she does not sleep well, she still sleep in bed with me because many reasons(more on that later). I am also very tired emotionally, I am trying to focus on the good (Lyla) but everything else is falling apart. I have many posts to write but for now I am avoiding to go to that place where I confront my emotions because it has been already very hard to keep the Holiday's spirit up. I feel the weight of the new year on my shoulders and it is heavy, the heavy weight of the unknown. It is in God's hand, he is in control, not me. I have been reading about so much heartache amongst us in the blogland. My heart goes out to each one of them, you know who you are... I pray for you my friends , pray for us, that the happiness and completeness that we fought to have for so long can finally be what define our lives. I long for this day.


Here some pics of our adventures. Even though is hard , I am still smiling!!!!!!! I have to, for her... because of her






6 comments:

JJ said...

You are doing an AMAZING job keeping things happy and secure for your precious little one. You both are in my thoughts through the holidays. Love the pictures--you can send the snow my way!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments and I think of you often. I know I've been totally open on my blog, but it is so hard! If you want to talk, just send me a message.

I totally agree about keeping the Holiday spirit up for the little ones. Even though they won't remember their first few holidays it is still important to give them the holiday they deserve!!

AwkwardMoments said...

holy cow .. the snow! Hang in there and give her lots of snuggles and kisses.

Delenn said...

Keep hanging in there Cibele. You are doing so well, and I can sympathize with many of your feelings! The unknowns of next year weigh heavy on my mind too. But you are right in enjoying Lyla and being there for her. You are doing great with her!

The tree looks wonderful!

I haven't gotten that much snow--yet (tomorrow, supposedly).

Amanda said...

(((Hugs))) Keep your head up. I know it is hard. You are a great mommy.

sara said...

Cibele- i wish that there was something more I could do. Your love for your beautiful little girl is just so glowing in your photos. When you look at a lot of people's blogs, there are a lot of cute kids out there...but what makes yours stand out is the genuine love that shines through in each photo and each post. You should be so proud of yourself for all you do for you little girl. I am of you! ((hugs))