After one month of feeling "uncomfortable" and blaming it on gas problems and indigestion and after a long night at the ER it seems that I 'll be needing surgery for gall bladder stones as soon as Thursday ... lovely , just lovely. They say it is very common after pregnancy. The timing could not be more perfect, my mom is leaving in 2 days. How am I going to do it alone? Come on 2009, give me a break? .
8 comments:
Oh, no! I am so, so, so sorry that this is happening. It is totally Murphy's Law that you would need the surgery right as she is leaving. Can they do it quick before she leaves? Can she stay an extra day or two? I wish I lived near you because I would come help! Please let me know if you need to talk.
I say make a deal with your sweet mama!
Oh, I'm so sorry. That really sucks. I wish we lived closer.
I'm so sorry! Yikes! I had gallstones back when I was 20, and the gallbladder came out at that point. Thankfully the surgery is not nearly as invasive as it used to be. I had to take an organic chem exam 2 days after my surgery, and I ended up with a C+. One of my proudest moments. Best of luck sweetie!
Oi Ci,
poxa, que chato isso, hein? Bem que a mama podia ficar mais uns dias. Vou fazer uma reza forte daqui pra ela poder ficar! Boa sorte e que tudo dê certo por aí. Fiquem com Deus!Beijos e rezando por vc, Ciça
I'm sorry. What a stinky situation.
Oh no! Hope you can work something out! Sending ((hugs))
Oh! I'm so sorry! I hope you are feeling much better soon and that you get a little help to get through this time period. ((hugs))
Post a Comment