My wait is over...
Gorgeous Baby!Cibele - This is a random comment. But we have the same Couch! I recognize the pillows.
I LOVE the matching socks and diaper cover! So cute.
I LOVE the pink panties and booties...she is so cute!!!!!!! Yes, they will always be our babies ( :
Oh, and the Easter egg hunt photo is darling...Lyla is adorable, as usual, and you look great too!
Have you ever heard the Sara Evans song, "You'll Always Be My Baby?" Very appropriate!She is beautiful!
I am so jealous of her wardrobe!Bea
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous Baby!
Cibele - This is a random comment. But we have the same Couch! I recognize the pillows.
I LOVE the matching socks and diaper cover! So cute.
I LOVE the pink panties and booties...she is so cute!!!!!!! Yes, they will always be our babies ( :
Oh, and the Easter egg hunt photo is darling...Lyla is adorable, as usual, and you look great too!
Have you ever heard the Sara Evans song, "You'll Always Be My Baby?" Very appropriate!
She is beautiful!
I am so jealous of her wardrobe!
Bea
Post a Comment