I took this pic of Lyla 2 nights ago and I was in shock when I saw it today in the morning. She looks so tall, so grown up... When did this happen?? Where is that tiny baby that came home with me???
Oh my goodness, you're right - she looks so old in that picture! But don't worry - she looks a little more her age in other recent pictures. Must be a trick of the light. Right? Right?
Ah well - I guess she is growing up fast and there's no point denying it.
2 comments:
crazy isn't it? the tiny versions will always be in our hearts.
Oh my goodness, you're right - she looks so old in that picture! But don't worry - she looks a little more her age in other recent pictures. Must be a trick of the light. Right? Right?
Ah well - I guess she is growing up fast and there's no point denying it.
Bea
Post a Comment