Friday, July 24, 2009

PRECIOUS CARGO


I am proud to say that I am done packing , all by myself with the "help" of Lyla. Everything is in place and ready to be moved on Saturday. Lyla has been so great, she plays while I pack, sleeps almost through the night, wakes up in a great mood. She loves the boxes and just in case I might forget her she decided to pack herself, she is my most precious cargo. I have lots of help lined for Saturday(including the ex), her babysitter agreed to watch her while I move. Wish me me luck ladies, i still have lots lots of work ahead of me: unpacking and cleaning. I hoping to sleep this night , my medication for asthma gives me the worse insomnia. I've been running on 3 hours tops of sleep in the past 4 nights. The medicine (corticosteroid ) gives me a high so I feel awake and energetic. I packed until 3 am , slept from 3-6 and I am at work now! Once I crash it will not be pretty!

6 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

I love that Lyla packed herself! Good luck with the move...

Sarah said...

good luck with the move! i guess you'll be needing those good drugs until the boxes are all empty and thrown away!

Bea said...

I love your photos. Best of luck with the move! (I wonder if it's done already?) I can't believe you are doing this all by yourself - well, except for a little help. It's such a daunting idea!

Bea

Eden Riley said...

Oh Cibele!!!

Thank you so very much for your lovely comment. My goodness, haven't you been through the wringer .... you are handling it with such grace. And your baby girl!!! Lyla is beautiful, I love the pics of her in her little hair bows!!

Eden

Courtney said...

Yay for finishing the packing!!! I hope the transition goes very smoothly and you feel settled in no time.

*That is the cutest baby in a box I have ever seen. :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That's adorable!

~a fellow braces buncher