Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My super cute top model!

Here are the pics that we got for Lyla's 15 months. It was actually an audition for this hair bow company (youbowgirl) . They were looking for new "models" for their new website. We got the free photoshoot and this cute butterflies she is wearing. It was a fun experience but it nos easy to take pics of a busy 15 month old.
PS: I am not an stage mommy LOL and i don't plan to start her career on modeling just really want to get the free photos since we needed to take the 15 months pics anyway!
Enjoy the pics











10 comments:

Sarah said...

Love them...what a little mini-supermodel she is!!

areyoukiddingme said...

She looks beautiful in her butterflies!

OHN said...

I think the pictures turned out really cute! :)

Delenn said...

Oh, so cute! I love the butterflies! Glad you got these!

Delenn said...

Oh, so cute! I love the butterflies! Glad you got these!

hope548 said...

So cute!

Sarah said...

supercutie!!

Kate said...

She is a great model!!

Dr. Grumbles said...

She is adorable!

If you enter her in any pageants, I'll have to stop reading! ;)

Caro said...

Wow! cute.