Friday, October 16, 2009

I really could use a hug right now... anyone?

5 comments:

Delenn said...

[HUGS!!!]

L said...

Hi Cibele!

Bumped into your blog few days back and really enjoy reading you! What strikes me most is your positivity! Whatever life gives you, you don't seem to be this complaining sort at all and better still you cherish your good memories, hold the good things in your life close and have such an awesome attitude!! You really rock girl!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Lots of hugs coming from VA! Wish I was closer to give you a real one.

areyoukiddingme said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Lots of hugs....

Ivonne said...

oh my, i've been away for a while and am now catching up. I send you lots of HUGS...stay strong girlie. I know it seems like some days you are about to scream and can't possibly take any more of life's obstacles but you can! We are never given more than we can handle. Your lil girl is getting so big! she's beautiful! again I send you HUGS...stay strong.