My baby is lost her baby. Unbelievable. Why can life be a little simpler? hasn't she experienced her fare share of losses and heartbreak already? I talked to her and she said she is fine, but I know better. Even though I've been there, I did not know what to say , just that I am sorry , sad and angry. Yet another time I see what a miracle each baby is. Against my better judgment I had already bought some baby stuff for my niece/nephew to be. I had gathered all Lyla's stuff that I was going to send to her... Please rember my sis and her husband in your prayers.
10 comments:
Cibele I am so so sorry for your sister. Sending her and her husband .. (and you!) ... much love and peace right now. XO
I'm so sad to hear this. I'm thinking of your family.
I'm so sorry for your sister, and your whole family. We'rll be including you all in our prayers.
I am so sorry. Thinking about you and your sister right now.
Thinking of your sister and her husband.
And you, too.
xxx
I'm sorry to hear that.
PS. The new pics of Lyla are goregous!!! I LOVE that green dress on her!
I'm so sorry for your sister's loss. I know the pain of it too and she's lucky she has you to talk to.
Sorry I missed giving you a hug, I'll send you one now!
(((Hug)))
I'm sorry to hear this sad news.
Be strong yeah..
It is so sad. I am sorry.
oooh, i am so sorry. i am thinking of all of you...
Post a Comment