
Wishing for a second lease in life
Wishing for health
Wishing for peace
Wishing for Wisdom
Wishing for love
Wishing for Happiness
Wishing for stability and security
Wishing for healing
Wishing for tears of joy
Thankful for all the love coming from everywhere.
Celebrating my birthday in good company: Me , myself, I ... and my little princess peacefully sleeping and having sweet toddler dreams.
14 comments:
Happy birthday to you! Hope it is a wonderful day for you!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Cibele!! I hope you have a good day today. And many wonderful years coming to you...
happy birthday, cibele! i hope you had a great day!
Oi Ci, PARABÉNS!!! Muita saúde, amiga, muita saúde mesmo, o restante você conquistará: paz, amor e mais felicidade!!!Mil beijos e torcendo pro você, Ciça
Happy Happy Birthday to you, Cibele!!!!!! May this next year bring you all that you have wished for....((HUGS)) to you!
Sarah (& Claire too)
Happy Birthday, dear Cibele.
Wishing all of those things for you this upcoming year.
xxx
Happy Birthday sweetie!
Happy birthday!
May all your wishes come true.
Happy Birthday!
Happy (late) birthday Cibele! I hope it was a good day and I hope you get all that you wished for on your birthday!
Happy birthday, lovely lady.
My goodness, such a hard week you've had. I hope the pain has softened a bit ... just looking at your baby girl must help, she is so gorgeous. XOX
Happy belated birthday, Cibele! Wishing you strength in this difficult time and sending lots of positive energy to you.
Post a Comment