Thank you guys for the kind words of support. I can always count on you to help lift up my spirit! I am feeling better. I did some retail therapy , started packing my bags for my trip, and had a change to dress up for a Christmas party with my Lyla and friends. Lyla and I wore cute green dresses and I felt great about myself and proud of my big girl. Look at her!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful ladies! I absolutely love her dress (boy stuff is so boring)!
I love green! You both look beautiful.
You girls look fantastic! That photo of Lyla's sweet face just looks so grown up. When did that happen??!?
:)
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! i just LOVE her dress!!
2 beautiful girls!
You gals look great!!! Have a safe trip to Brazil!! I always love getting a hug from my Mom. It makes everything all better.
Post a Comment