A dear friend of mine had her baby boy November 30th. After a pregnancy with many complications her little boy was born with some serious health issues. He had major surgery and he is at the NICU now. I am so sad for her and worried. I wish I could give her a hug and tell her that everything will be okay. Please pray for my friend , her husband and her little boy. May he have a speedy recovery and go on to be a happy healthy boy!
Love you friend, hang in there , things will get better! HUGS!!
4 comments:
So sorry for your friend. Hope the baby heals quickly.
My thoughts are with your friend and her son. I bet your friendship brings her great comfort at this time.
I hope he comes home soon!
Best of luck to your friend and he family.
Bea
Post a Comment