After many months of preparation and anticipation the time has come, my bags are packed and is almost time for me to go. I can't contain my excitement and anxiety. But before I leave I just want to thank you all for your friendship, love, support, attention, all the good wishes and virtual hugs you sent my way this year. I hope one day we can all meet. I hope you all have fantastic Holidays and may 2010 be a year filled with happiness, health, lots of babies for everybody TTC (excited for all of you going for # 2), money, jobs, friendships, love, peace and everything else you may wish for.
I must go now, I have a plane to catch.
See ya in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all
PS" thanks for all of you that sent Holidays cards. I loved all of them. I am so so sorry I did not have time to sent cards this year.
7 comments:
I hope your trip is fabulous, and you return refreshed and renewed!
I hope you have an amazing trip!
Faça uma boa viagem!
E aproveita muito, muito.
Feliz Natal e um Ano Novo com tudo que você deseja para você também.
Yay, your trip is finally here! I know this is going to be so good for you. Have fun and we'll "see" you soon.
Have a safe trip!! Enjoy your time with your family! Merry Christmas!
See you in 2010! Have a great holiday!
Bea
I know you are going to have a fabulous time! Enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas and I hope 2010 brings you wonderful things.
Post a Comment