Lyla 2nd birthday is still 3 months way, but I decided to celebrate early in Brazil ... so in Dec 30th, when she turned 21 months, we had a BIG party with 100 of my family and friends, 1000 balloons, cotton Candy, popcorn, ball pit, a huge trampoline, the yummiest cake everand food... It was fantastic to have everybody there including her father's family, all my family, my great friends...she had so much fun1111 I leave you with the pictures of Lyla's
"almost 2 birthday bash!








12 comments:
That looks like such a wonderfully fun party! I'm glad you got to celebrate with family and friends.
Holy cow! That cake looks amazing!!! Yum!
I love it!! (You are giving me ideas for Willow's 2nd B-day party!) Lyla's dress is so beautiful--and she is looking more beautiful every day! (Must be that lovin' you are giving her!)
Her dress is too cute and the cake is gorgeous! Happy almost birthday Lyla!
What a great idea - to celebrate her when there are so many people around to adore her. It looks like you all had a fantastic time!
Wow, I want to be in your family!! That is the coolest cake and it looked like y'all had a great time.
What a fantastic idea!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!! And that cake....my yogurt is looking pretty blah after seeing that!
OMG, just look at the cake!!
Great to see you had such a wonderful time with your family! I would have done the same (celebrate early) if I were you!
She's gorgeous!
I just found your blog and read parts of your story, joy and sorrow. Blessings as you raise your daughter with courage and strength.
Looks like a blast! I'm glad you got to celebrate with your family and friends!
Very cool. Talk about sugar overload... Glad you all had a great time.
Happy 21 (mo) Bday little one.
What a wonderful idea!
Looks like it was a great time!
That's a pretty cool party there! Happy second-birthday-party Lyla!
Bea
Post a Comment