back home, very tired from our crazy 32 hour journey back that included long flights (5hrs, 10 hrs, 3hrs), endless layover, missed flights, delays due to the weather, rude airplane crew even worse immigration officers, unbelievable airport security and so on*, staring at the bags that need to be unpacked, trying to adjust Lyla to the 4 hour difference, trying to get ready to the week ahead, amazed to see my city buried in snow and cold ad cold can be. The memories from my amazing trip are keep me warm!
* I was lucky that Lyla was as good can be. Such a great little traveler she is!
Picture taken in the airport ,as you can see, they wanted to keep us there!
9 comments:
Glad you got home safe - although I wouldn't have wanted to come back to winter after being on the beach!
Lyla has gotten so big!
I hope you had a wonderful time.
Wow, I don't know how you came back. Your pics looked amazing and I could deal with that weather right now. I'm so glad that you had that time with your girl and family!
Ack. That is a heck of a journey home. Glad Lyla was good! And I do love that pic - so cute.
Bea
Welcome back. I'm glad you had such a nice trip!
Welcome back! Glad you had such a great time!
Welcome home. I was going to say the same thing - I wouldn't have wanted to come home to winter either.
Glad you had a great time, and happy to hear it was safe travels for you both.
xxx
Oh my gosh, that went by WAY TOO FAST for you, I'm sure...but I'm glad that you're back. Lyla is cuter than ever!!!!
Welcome back. May this new year bring you lots of joy and happiness and love.
Post a Comment