lonely
Missing my big, obnoxious, loving Brazilian family
Missing my little girl, she is not just mine, and the only way to share her is to have her go way for overnight stays with dad (HATE HATE THAT). I know she misses me when she is there, she misses him when she is here (my heart breaks for her)
Missing the warm weather
Missing a full house, instead I wake up to a silent home (HATE THAT)
At least it is crazy busy at work, I will not have time to remember about this loneliness and when night comes, I will see her again.
7 comments:
*hug*
I was wondering how you were doing now that you're back home. Coming back to the winter is tough, being that far away from your family tougher, I'm sure.
Giving you a virtual hug today.
xxx
I am so sorry. I can't truly imagine how rough this is for you.
(((hugs)))
HUGS - she'll be home soon.
((HUGS))
I can only imagine how hard it must be to have to "share". Thinking of you. ((hugs))
Oh love
Hugs
Here's another (((hug)))!
Post a Comment